Tuesday 8 June 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Stephen Isaac-Wilson is a fellow cohort on the Catch-22 academy.



We recently spoke about the most inane things that came to mind...

Not Yosarrian: What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Stephen: I can't remember... When I was young I wanted to be a doctor, but then I got into swimming so I wanted to be a swimmer.

N.Y.: What's the scariest situation you've ever been in? Have you ever feared for your life?

S.I.W.:Not really, I've had quite a secured kind of life.

You can follow Stephen's own Catch-22 blog Catch Me If You Can by clicking that line just there. He's on Twitter too @Isaac_01

N.Y.: Living or dead, who would be at your dream dinner party?

S.I.W.:Naomi Campbell, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley




Stephen would have an awesome party on his hands with these guys

N.Y.:If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

S.I.W.:My memory, it's terrible.


N.Y.:Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?

S.I.W.:On a yacht. No, I should say working somewhere. Actually, no, I don't want to be working. I want to be on that yacht!


Mr Isaac-Wilson's Vital Statistics:

Favourite website:

Favourite tune:




Favourite YouTube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment