Thursday 3 June 2010

If this was an episode of Scrubs

If this was an episode of Scrubs it would be at this point that I'd hear my inner monologue pointing out the pitfalls in my life and how to overcome them.

There would probably be more slapstick comedy and a stuffed Labrador involved.



There's no Labrador around here.

As I'm sat in Green Park, there are quite a few painted elephants. If I looked up, I'm sure I'd see one of the French school kids inflicting another with some comedy pain.

I don't have time to do that.

I'm faced with a total Catch-22. I'm writing a feature on musicians gaining a following using novel methods. Methods that don't involve the internet/social networking. With the internet as my primary source and social networking saturated with basement musicians, it's too easy to waste time looking down that fruitless avenue.

What's that? Can I hear Dr Cox shouting at me in my subconscious?

"Grow a pair newbie!"

That's just what I needed to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment