Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fuck You Orange Juice




Fuck you, orange juice. All I wanted to do was have a nice glass of your orangey juiciness. And you have to go and make me feel like a shit for consuming you.

It's not even like you're a packet of cigarettes (which, incidentally, I'm trying to quit) where your contents could do me any physical harm. If anything, I’m going for the complete opposite affect. I bought you for your not from concentrate goodness. What thanks do you repay me?

You show your gratitude by telling me that because this is not from concentrate juice; through production and transport, from the plant to my lips, I have caused a larger carbon footprint than if I were to have bought the concentrated version.

I’ve just paid more money to buy a superior and healthier product, from an ungrateful and smug company. Fuck you, orange juice. And fuck you, Tesco.

No comments:

Post a Comment